Poster Cluster for Partnerships for a Healthy Coyote Creek Accepted
By Deb Kramer
Every other year, the San Francisco Estuary Partnership hosts the State of the Estuary Conference, which showcases the latest information about the estuary’s changing watersheds, impacts from major stressors, recovery programs for species and habitats, and emerging challenges.
September 17th evening poster-session reception offers a chance to
gather and talk informally with colleagues and other leaders engaged in
current research and restoration activities. We submitted a poster
cluster titled Partnerships for a Healthy Coyote Creek, and it was accepted!
- Community Creek Cleanups
- Ebb and Flow: Connecting Creek and Curriculum at SJSU
- Coyote Creek Mural Project
- Beautifying Neighborhoods with Creek-themed Public Art
- Project Study on Clean Creeks, Healthy Communities
- The Coyote Creek Howl – A Community Conference
Contributing partners are:
- City of San Jose
- Clean Creeks/Healthy Communities
- Downtown Streets Team
- Keep Coyote Creek Beautiful
- San Jose State University
- Selma Olinder Elementary School
Please join us at the conference to celebrate the work by outstanding researchers and organizations. Learn more about the conference.
We are planning a date to have the posters for viewing after the conference. Stay tuned for when and where that will be.