Enjoy Coyote Creek
Get out there and participate in fun and social activities on and around Coyote Creek. Over 20 miles of trails border the creek. Through our network of partners, many activities are available, including kayaking, biking, fishing, and bird-watching.
One of the best ways to connect with the creek is to get out there and enjoy it. Activities vary:
- Learn about the wetlands and birds at the Coyote Creek Field Station
- Run, walk or bike the Coyote Creek trails
- Join a talk about creek wildlife or birds
- Go out on a kayak or canoe
- Backpack from the headwaters
Just get out there and enjoy the creek!